DMQ QS5 Ultrasonic Wall Thickness Gauges
The robust QS5 Series Ultrasonic Wall Thickness and Corrosion Gauge effectively measures metals (with or without coatings) as well as plastics, acrylics, ceramics, and glass among other materials. Conduct high speed scanning (B-Scan) of up to 20 Hz and 1-point AUTO or 2-point calibration. Store over 32000 readings or transfer your data to a PC with ease via USB. The QS5 device features Echo-2 mode, Real time B-Scan Graphics, Statistics, coupling energy level indicator, material condition analyzer, and much more.
- Measuring parts or metal structures with coatings
- Metallurgy and auto industries
- Maintenance in refineries and petrochemical plants
- Naval and transportation industries
- Plastics industry, injection, extrusion, molding
TR Calibration has a strong association with most major manufacturers and can source test and measurement equipment to suit your requirements. Combined with our calibration capacity, we have you covered. If you can’t immediately see what you are looking for please send a quote request
and we will provide a quick response.