DMQ Rebound Hardness Tester QH5 Series
QH Series Leeb Hardness Testers are a practical alternative to the traditional bench hardness testers and meet ASTM A-956 standards. The lightweight and portable design will enable you to conduct quick measurements with immediate conversions to the more common hardness units such as Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers, and Shore. The dmq DataCenter Software provides quick and accurate data output and transferring data via USB is a breeze. Impact devices can be used in all directions with accuracy of ± 4 HL (0.5% at 800 HL).
- Taking the unit to the material or test piece
- Identifying and classifying materials in stock
- Conducting tests during production
- Checking large or heavy parts on-site
- Measuring flat as well as curved surfaces
- Measuring mechanical resistance
TR Calibration has a strong association with most major manufacturers and can source test and measurement equipment to suit your requirements. Combined with our calibration capacity, we have you covered. If you can’t immediately see what you are looking for please send a quote request
and we will provide a quick response.